The Drug/Alcohol Class Payment is for the payment of $250 deferral program fee ONLY. The payment of $250 includes program administrative fees and classes. You MUST present the program fee receipt along with your picture ID to gain admittance into the first class.
Court Costs can only be paid in person to the Clerk of Court, on or before your scheduled court date.
Payments for Substance Abuse Assessments are not accepted online but may be accepted in person at this location:
Criminal Justice Services
12 W. Martin Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Drug/Alcohol Class Payment Options – Please read carefully
Option 1 – Pay In Person
•You may pay in person at our main office located at 12 West Martin Street.
(A half a block from the Justice Center, next to the Subway restaurant.)
• You must have your information sheet with your Case Number and class information that was given to you at the Justice Center.
• Payments can be made with CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD – NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• The office accepts payments Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Option 2 – Online Payment
• You may pay online by filling out the form below. You must pay the entire $250 Fee – NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED.
• SouthLight Healthcare uses Paypal payment system to process payments.
• An additional $8 convenience fee will be charged for processing your online electronic payment for this program fee.
• The additional fee will be added to the $250 Program Fee. You will have the opportunity to review the total payment amount before finalizing your transaction.
• You will receive an email with your receipt of payment, which must be presented at class.