Contact Us

Quick Links:

Call 919-787-6131 ext 1135

Please call for referrals, intake and general inquiries.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Click here for locations


For questions about Court Services, our Court Deferral Program and Substance use Assessments, please call 919-828-4892. Email:

Fill out my online form.

+ Make a Referral

To make a referral for a client, yourself, or a loved one please fill out this form or give us a call at 919-787-6131 ext 1135

+ Medical Records Requests

To request a copy of your medical record, please call our Medical Records Department at 919-787-6131 ext. 1119.
DURING COVID-19, we have set up a temporary eFax account. Please use this number for sending and receiving medical records. Temporary eFax number: 1-888-890-6295.

+ File a Complaint

If you have questions, concerns or a complaint, please view these confidential compliance forms.

+ Human Resources

Tap into your passion at SouthLight! View current job openings here. Email the Human Resources Department at

+ Internship Program

Learn more about our Masters-level internship program here. 

+ Administrative Office

SouthLight Healthcare, 3125 Poplarwood Court, Suite 203, Raleigh, NC 27604.


+ Development Department

For donations, partnerships, and volunteer opportunities, please email

+ Community Outreach and Presentations

We would love to share more about SouthLight with your community group or organization! Please contact our Community Engagement Team:


+ News Media

For media inquires contact Marketing and Communications Department at or 919-787-6131 ext. 1132.

+ Locations

24/7 Crisis Resources

If you feel like you are in a crisis right now, these resources are available 24/7.

  • If you are a Wake County resident, call Alliance Health (800) 510-9132
  • If you are from another county in North Carolina, go to NCDHHS Crisis Services
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
  • Veterans Crisis Line and Resources Text: 838255
  • SAMHSA’s National Helpline 800-662-HELP (4357)
  • If you need to contact the police, request a Crisis Intervention Team officer.