Please call for referrals, intake and general inquiries.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Click here for locations.
Call 919-787-6131 ext 1135
To request a copy of your medical record, please call our Medical Records Department at 919-787-6131 ext. 1119.
DURING COVID-19, we have set up a temporary eFax account. Please use this number for sending and receiving medical records. Temporary eFax number: 1-888-890-6295.
Tap into your passion at SouthLight! View current job openings here. Email the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SouthLight Healthcare, 3125 Poplarwood Court, Suite 203, Raleigh, NC 27604.
For donations, partnerships, and volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com.
We would love to share more about SouthLight with your community group or organization! Please contact our Community Engagement Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
24/7 Crisis Resources
If you feel like you are in a crisis right now, these resources are available 24/7.
- If you are a Wake County resident, call Alliance Health (800) 510-9132
- If you are from another county in North Carolina, go to NCDHHS Crisis Services
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
- Veterans Crisis Line and Resources Text: 838255
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline 800-662-HELP (4357)
- If you need to contact the police, request a Crisis Intervention Team officer.