“We’re gonna be there no matter what.”
Adult Outpatient Services
We’re here for you and ready to help.
At SouthLight, we offer a full array of outpatient mental health and substance use treatment services. We’ll work with you to develop a comprehensive and individualized treatment plan to meet your needs. Our team of compassionate, professional intake specialists will help get the process started.
What to expect
Whether you’re just getting started, starting over, or simply want to learn more about mental health and substance use treatment—we’re here for you and ready to help anyone who needs us, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status. Here’s what you can expect:
1. Our Intake Coordinator will obtain basic demographic information, like your name and address, and will complete a brief screening with you. Call us at 919-787-6131 or contact us online to get started.
2. After the initial screening, we will help you schedule your first appointment.
3. You will receive a phone call reminder the day before your appointment. You can confirm, cancel, or reschedule if needed, and complete any paperwork that may not have been completed during your initial screening.
4. During your first appointment, you and your licensed counselor will complete a full assessment to determine your needs and create a treatment plan with you.
5. Your counselor will schedule an appointment with you for your first day of treatment based on the plan you come up with together at your first appointment.
“What I like about SouthLight is the way I’m treated with respect and dignity. The staff didn’t know me, but they consistently treated me like I mattered. I was anxious, but everyone I came in contact with made me feel respected and treated right.”SouthLight client