At SouthLight, we provide a healing environment that recognizes the many barriers the people must overcome. Our Opioid Treatment clinic in Southeast Raleigh offers both Opioid Treatment Therapy and counseling to help people treat substance use issues with heroin and other opiates.
When you choose to show up, we’ll be here. Our doors have been open for anyone and everyone in this community for 50 years, and we’re still going strong. Recovery happens every day and we’re always here for you.
We offer the following services to patients in or around Wake County:
- Daily Dosing of Methadone
- Daily Dosing of Buprenorphine
- Individual Counseling Services
- Group Counseling Services
- Urine Drug Screens
- Case Management/ Referral Services
Why choose SouthLight for Opioid Treatment?
- Daily dosing hours, 7 days a week
- Affordable, competitive rates
- Licensed clinicians who can address both mental health and substance use
- Peer-led support groups
- Trusted nonprofit agency that is 50 years strong!
- 5:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (Working clients)
- 6:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (Non-Working clients)
- 5:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Saturdays/Sundays