When You’re Ready, We’re Here for You
What to expect when you take that first step
We’re here for you, no matter where you are on your journey—whether you’re just getting started, starting over or simply wanting to learn more about our outpatient and community services.
At SouthLight, you’ll meet friendly and compassionate people eager to help. We’ve been a trusted resource in this community for over 50 years, so you know you’re in good hands. All services and conversations are confidential.
- If you are a provider, please send a referral or complete our referral form.
- While scheduling your assessment, we will obtain basic demographics (age, address, Medicaid ID, etc.) and complete a brief screening to determine which services will be most beneficial for your treatment.
2. After we have completed your initial screening, you will be scheduled for our first available appointment.
3. You will receive a phone call reminder the day before your appointment. This will allow you to confirm, cancel, or reschedule, if needed, and complete any paperwork that was not completed during your initial screening.
4. During your appointment, your counselor or clinician will recommend individualized treatment based on your needs.
5. After your first appointment, we will schedule a follow-up appointment.